“A Business Is, What It Is, Because Of Its Customers”
The aforementioned quote highlights the importance of having happy and satisfied customers. Even though customer and post-sale services come at the last stage, they still play a major role in determining the success and growth of your business!
We can also put it this way – The success of your business is directly proportional to the satisfaction and happiness of your customers and how better you engage with them.
So what exactly is this ‘Customer Engagement’ that we are talking about?
According to the internet, Customer Engagement is the emotional connection between a customer and a brand. Highly engaged customers buy more, promote more, and demonstrate more loyalty.
Providing a high-quality customer experience is an important component in your customer engagement strategy.
Why Customer Engagement? Some Statistics–
1. 86% of the buyers are willing to pay more for better customer experience.
2. A fully engaged customer represents 23% more revenue than average.
3. If offered a discount, 30% of lapsed app users said that they would start using the app again.
Benefits Of Customer Engagement
1. Customer Loyalty
Once the customer converts, the marketing efforts should not stop. A customer engagement strategy can help you improve customer retention and drive repeat purchases.
For example, Your customer was very happy with the package, facilities, and services offered by you. So, whenever he wants to travel again, it is more likely that he/she will book the package via you!
2. Increased Sales and Figures
A highly-engaged customer tends to make more frequent and larger purchases!
So, it is likely that the customer who purchased just flights/hotels/any other particular segment from you and was satisfied with the services you offered, then next time he may purchase an entire package from you!
3. Word Of Mouth
When a customer is highly engaged and satisfied with your services, he/she feels elated to be a part of your business. As a result, they will gladly tell their friends, co-workers and other people about you and how benefiting your services has been to them.
This leads to Word of Mouth advertising for your brand. So next time, when /if someone is looking for a package, your customer will suggest your name to them.
4. Top Of The Mind Retainment
An effective customer engagement strategy may also help in increasing awareness about your brand. A highly engaged customer will more often talk about your brand and how good your services are, in his/her daily lives.
Existing customers spend 31 percent more than new leads, and when you release a new product, your loyal customers are 50 percent more likely to give it a shot.
Those statistics should prove sufficient to compel you to build and test out a customer retention strategy.
5. Feedback Based Improvements
Engaging with customers also gives you an opportunity to get feedback from your customers. Both, negative as well as positive feedback, tells you as to how you are doing as a brand and what other things you should/could try out or you have to work upon.
6 Key Tips For Better Customer Engagement
1. Listen to Your Customers with Empathy.
2. Encourage Your Customers to Participate in Reviews.
3. Use CRM Software to Optimize Your Customer Service.
4. Humanize your Brand With Videos.
5. Use Social Media to keep a constant flow of Customer Interaction.
6. Add Interactive Content to Your Website.
There may be many ‘Success Mantras’ for being successful in business but sure-shot mantra is having a Holistic Customer-Oriented Approach!
How TravClan helps you?
1. Provide CRM Software to Optimize Your Customer Service
2. Humanizing your Brand With Videos
3. Using Social Media to keep a constant flow of Customer Interaction
4. Adding Interactive Content to Your Website
We at TravClan have compiled for you the latest engaging content, interactive videos, world-class website, latest travel deals, and much more in a bundle just for you to use and upgrade your travel agency to the next level.