Al Ula, one of the world’s great natural masterpieces, is a growing tourist destination. Al-Ula, which is 1,100 kilometers from Riyadh features landmarks from the past, boundless deserts, well-preserved tombs, the earliest habitations, and enormous sandstone mountains that date back thousands of years.
You should definitely pitch Al Ula to your customers as it is one of the more popular tourist spots in Saudi Arabia, attracting people worldwide. Al Ula provides plenty of opportunities for tours and adventure sports.
Top Things to do & Experience in Al-Ula:
1. Visit Hegra: It is Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hegra contains 111 well-preserved carved tombs. Hegra offers visitors many chances for adventure, including a tour in a vintage land rover.
2. Experience Moonlit nights of Al Ula: Your customers can experience a beautiful view of star-studded sky.. They can stay at one of the many campsites in the desert to experience the beautiful scenery and amazing weather. They can also organize bonfire and bond with their friends and family.
3. Old Town of AlUla: The Old Town of AlUla is an archaeological site, where you can find centuries old heritage buildings, mosques, and markets. It is the perfect place for customers who like to explore and learn about ancient culture.
It is situated along the path of the Hajj between Damascus and Makkah. The city received a large number of tourists and pilgrims every day as a result of its location.
4. Al Ula Skies Festival: Some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world may be seen in Al Ula. Tourists can hop on a hot air balloon witness ancient heritage sites, volcanic plains, and beautiful landscapes from a view.
It is hosted from the 27th of February to the 12th of March every year.
5. Winter at Tantora Festival: One of the most prominent festival in Saudi, it is not to be missed. It is one of a kind music and arts festivals in the kingdom. It is spread over a 6 week period where many famous singers and musicians come to play.
Additionally, it offers visitors several chances for adventure sports and historical tours.
Al Ula provides thrilling chances for excursions ranging from ziplining to camping while basking in the beauty of desert. The city is renowned for its friendliness and culture, which offers each visitor a special experience.