Saudi has recently emerged as a top tourist destination. People all over the world have started noticing the amazing culture and views that Saudi has to offer. This is why Saudi is the destination you should market when your customers want something new and cultural.
Your customers can not only experience the beautiful landscapes but also enjoy various adventure activities.
Here are the top places you should suggest to your customer:
1. Dune Bashing in Riyadh: For your customers who love adventure and are of thrilling nature, you should definitely include time for dune bashing in their itinerary.
It includes off-road mud and hill driving with a course guide. You can sandboard as well.
2. Edge of the World, Jebel Fihrayn: With an exciting drive to the ‘edge of the world’, tourists experience beautiful and silent desert views. Your customers can take a hike and immerse themself in the wonders of nature and click amazing pictures
3. Red Sea: There are lot of things to do at Red Sea for your customer such as scuba diving, charter a boat, sunset cruise, deep-sea diving experiences, etc.
It should definitely be on the list for all your customers as they can have a great time and make amazing memories.
4. Eve’s Tomb, Jeddah: If your customers are fans of history and are interested in visiting such places, you should definitely recommend them Eve’s tomb in Jeddah.
5. Stargazing on the Beach from Jeddah: Want your customers to experience something unique, then definitely include stargazing in the beautiful vast deserts of Jeddah, Saudi. People can take a dip in the Red Sea, followed by a vessel trip to see the nearby island.
6. Riyadh’s Deira Souq: Get yourself and your family & friends gifts from Deira Souq in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. You may find Persian carpets, Cambodian incense, Korean speakers, Egyptian cotton pyjamas, and speakers made in Korea.
7. Al Balad, Jeddah: Al Balad, also called Historical Old Jeddah, is recognised by UNESCO as a world historic site. Some of the buildings there are thought to be 400 years old, suggesting that it may have existed before the advent of Islam.Its distinctive architecture, which is still standing today and is unique to the entire world, serves as a reminder of what the ancient city walls of the mediaeval city would have looked like.
With no end to places in Saudi with culture & heritage, it will soon become one of the top tourist destinations. You can make sure people have a fun and relaxing holiday in Saudi where one can have a mix of both worlds, old and modern.
To Check our various Saudi Packages, Click Here.